Nestle Lactogen 2 400g
This Lactogen 2 spray-dried follow-up Formula is suitable for infants after 6 months when they are not breastfed. It is very important for proper and good health through childhood and adulthood. Its careful and hygienic preparation of Infant food is most essential for health.
You don’t need to use fewer scoops than directed since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant. And don’t use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- After opening, transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container.
- Try to replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure the enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- Use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
This baby milk brand also agrees with the World Health Organization and other leading medical and health associations that breast milk is the best and most natural food for babies. However,
- Unboiled water,
- Unboiled utensils
- Incorrect dilution
can make your baby ill. Moreover,
- Incorrect storage,
can potentially lead to adverse effects for the health of your baby.
- Prepare one feed at a time.
- Follow the instructions exactly and feed immediately.
- Do not use unfinished feed,
- Discard the contents.
- Hold the baby while feeding.
- Sometimes leaving the baby unattended may cause choking.
It should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use. It is also not the sole source of nourishment of an infant.
- Weight: 400g
- Follow-up Formula (from 6 months)
- Probiotic (L. Comfortis)
- Storage instructions: Follow instructions on the pack
- Top 2 Features and Benefits: Probiotic (L. Comfortis)