Nestle Lactogen 3 200g
Check out this vegetarian product.
- It is best spray-dried Follow-Up Formula for older infants after 12 months when they are not breastfed
- This infant milk substitute is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant and should be used only on the advice of a health worker
- However mother’s milk is best for your baby (Important Notice)
- Bag-in-Box infant food format ensures enhanced safety, hygiene and convenience
- Contact us on 0300-2935588
Are you looking for the best baby milk that is demanded in the first two years of baby life and his digestive system to adapt to the new environment? Now in this case nestle lactogen 3 is the best spray dried follow up formula for your baby around 12 months when they are not breastfed or (exclusively top-fed). Before using this baby milk for your baby please first try to consult it with your healthcare professional for guidance.
- For your baby health careful and hygienic preparation of Infant milk substitute is most essential.
- Don’t use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Don’t use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant.
- On opening try to transfer the contents of the pack along with the pouch into a clean airtight container.
- Then replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Try to retain the feeding table/ instructions on the pack.
- Ensure the enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- Use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Try only one feed at a time.
- Try to feed immediately and follow the instructions exactly.
- Do not keep unfinished feed, discard the contents.
- Always try to hold baby while feeding.
- Some time leaving the baby unattended may cause choking.
- Try to use Infant milk substitute only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- It is not the sole source of nourishment of an infant.
- First of all mother’s milk is best for your baby.
- Secondly, unboiled water, unboiled utensils or incorrect dilution can make your baby ill. Its incorrect storage, handling, preparation, and feeding can potentially lead to adverse effects on the health of your baby.