- Large, easy-to-read LCD display
- Used with easy-to-handle®Performa test strips
- Anlancing device may be purchased separately
- Tiny blood sample: only 0.6µL of blood required
- Fast results in 5 seconds
- No coding needed, making the testing process quicker and easier
- No set-up required.It’s ready to use right out of the box.
- Set up to 4 pre- or post-meal alerts, so you never forget to test
- Automatically turns on when you insert a test strip
- Saves energy by turning off automatically when you’re finished testing
- Time and memory are saved for up to 72 hours if the battery is removed
Which glucometer is best and give accurate result?
The OneTouch Verio also holds up to 500 past test results in the device. The Verio has been proven to be over 99% accurate with its results. Accuracy is one of, if not, the most important aspects to consider when selecting your glucometer.
What is a normal Accu Chek reading?
You can use this to help you within the blood glucose target ranges recommended by your healthcare provider, as well as your own lifestyle goals. In general, the American Diabetes Association’s (ADA) recommended blood sugar levels are: Between 80 and 130 mg/dL before meals. Less than 180 mg/dL after meals.
Which is the best sugar testing machine?
Accu-Chek Active Glucose Monitor with 10 Strips Glucometer is the best sugar testing machine.
How can I check my blood sugar without a meter?
You prick your finger with a lancet (a small, sharp needle), put a drop of blood on atest strip, and then place the strip into a meter that displays your blood sugar levels.
How can I find out if my glucose monitor kit is accurate?
If your blood sugar is 100 mg/dL, your meter could read anywhere between 80 and 120.
If your blood sugar is 200 mg/dL, your meter could read anywhere between 160 and 240.
If your blood sugar is 300 mg/dL, your meter could read anywhere between 240 and 360.
How long do glucose meters last?
one to two years
Replace your blood glucose meter for diabetes every one to two years. That’s how long a typical glucose monitor will last if you’re diligent about proper maintenance, like cleaning the lens, keeping batteries fresh and using the “check strip” with each new container of diabetic test strips.
Show now the Accu Chek Performa Meter from online Medical Store in Pakistan